Patented CO2 extractors designed for cannabis.
The PSICO2 extraction systems:
- Produce the full spectrum of extract products including wax, crumble, shatter, pull 'n' snap, distillate diamonds, and more.
- Average a 70-80% THCa or CBDa concentration directly out of the collection.
- Extracts fewer waxes requiring only a 24-hour winterization process(a 72-hour winterization process is typical with other systems).
- Come with dual chambers that are alternated for a continuous operation.
- Have a large collection chamber that allows for the collection of up to five chambers, only one shut-down is needed.
- Are scaled proportionally, regardless of its size the extraction takes approximately 90 minutes per chamber.
- Offer affordable design options with each system, save up to 35% by selecting a modular design that is assembled on-site.
Each model can be upgraded with add-ons:
- Terpene trap captures terpenes while extracting cannabinoids, additional process is not required
- Additional Collection chamber ideal for continuous around the clock processing
- Automated processing, start-up and shut down, valve control, data acquisition, and remote monitoring.
Larger capacity systems are available as a modular setup or Pilot plant design, depending on the scale. As mentioned, the modular setups are 65% of the list prices (Does not apply to upgraded costs). Modular setups can be customized with the following options:
- extra chambers or single chamber
- Larger capacity extraction chambers
- Optional transfer line material